ARTIFICIAL PLANTS ONLINE TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The Artificial Plants Online website is Australian owned and operated by Radhe Krishna Enterprises PTY Ltd (ABN: 68 142 005 561). Your use of our website (including the purchase of any goods from the website) is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
Important Notice: These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally enforceable agreement with Artificial Plants Online. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use this website and should immediately exit from it.
Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and conditions thoroughly.
Artificial Plants Online reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your ongoing use of the website following any amendment or modification constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the amended or modified Terms and Conditions.
From time to time there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Artificial Plants Online reserves the right to correct any errors, pricing, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed an order with us).
You must not:
- transmit to or via this website, any information which breaches any laws or regulations or infringes a third party’s rights;
- use another’s name, details, username or password without their permission;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to this website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling feature to the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or proprietary rights notices contained in or on this website; or
- use the website otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Artificial Plants Online owns or has a valid licence to use all copyright and trade marks in the content of this website.
You must not modify, copy, adapt, store in retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, frame or embed in another website or distribute in any way any content contained on or in this website, except as expressly approved by us in writing or as permitted by law.
The information on this website is provided for personal use only. We grant you permission to store a reproduction of the material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material and to print hard copies of material for your personal information, but not commercial use.
ENTERING INTO A CONTRACT:
The products that are offered for sale on this website are only available to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract. These products are not available to any person under the age of 18 years and any other person/s who are legally prohibited from entering into a binding contract.
Any order that is placed by you through this website is an offer by you to purchase a product/s for the price (including delivery, and any other charges and taxes) specified in this website at the time you placed your order or where the price cannot be determined at the time the order is placed, then as advised by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product/s, an error in the price or the description of the product as shown on this website or due to an error in your order. We have every right to remove sales at any time without notice. If orders are not placed within the sale period we have every right to reject that order.
1. How to Order
Ordering with Artificial Plants Online is simple-please follow the below steps.
- Simply add any items that you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- Artificial Plants Online provides a build in Freight Calculator that automatically calculates the delivery costs associated with your order.
- Simply place your item/s in your shopping cart and add your delivery postcode. The freight calculator will then review your postcode as well as the value of your order to determine the delivery charge.
- All delivery costs are subsidized by Artificial Plants Online to ensure that you receive the best possible delivery price to your door anywhere in Australia.
- Artificial Plants Online Mission Statement is to provide our customers with the best range of products available anywhere in Australia at the most competitive prices and with the highest level of customer service.
- At the checkout you will be asked to complete certain information and expressly agree to our trading and delivery terms as outlined in these Terms and Conditions before proceeding to the secure payment gateway.
- For payment by credit card you will be redirected to the secure Credit Card Payment Gateway to complete your payment.
- Once your order has been completed your shopping cart will be cleared for future transactions.
2. Processing of your Order::
- Artificial Plants Online will not process your order until full payment of the order has been received by us (cleared funds).
3. Out of Stock Situation:
- In the event that a product is out of stock Artificial Plants Online will contact you by email or phone and give you an indication as to availability and an anticipated delivery time.
- If you have paid for an item/s that have subsequently sold out or are not available and you do not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund.
Prices of products and any charges and taxes displayed on this website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. All prices shown on this website are in $A (Australian Dollars.)
All prices are exclusive of any delivery charges which will be advised separately if applicable.
Changes to Pricing:
Artificial Plants Online makes every effort to ensure that our pricing is correct and up to date. In the event that the price of your purchase/s is higher than that quoted on our website we will contact you immediately by email or phone to advise of such change and to gain your permission to proceed with the order. Should you not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund.
GST and other Taxes:
All prices displayed on the website are exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) applied at a rate of 10%.
It will be your responsibility to pay any other taxes, duties, liabilities that may be imposed by any governmental agency, including without limitation, any customs duty, goods and services taxes, or any valued added tax imposed on any products or services ordered by you from the Artificial Plants Online website.
Please provide us with a delivery address where deliveries can be made during normal business hours from Monday and Friday. A post office box address cannot be accepted.
If there is nobody to sign for the goods when they are delivered the freight carrier will leave a missed delivery advice card in your letter box advising of the failed delivery. The goods will then be returned to their local depot and you will then need to make contact with the freight carrier directly to arrange an appropriate time for a re-delivery.
Please provide clear delivery instructions within the “Special Delivery Instructions” area of the checkout. Many of the products on our website are large and heavy in nature and may require special delivery arrangements. It is imperative that you provide us with any special delivery details relating to your delivery address. Should your delivery address be in an apartment block, high rise building, block of units or flats or have restricted access you must notify us, so that special arrangements can be made if necessary.
We endeavour to complete and dispatch orders within 24 hours (Mon-Friday). Transit time can vary depending on delivery address.
To ensure that your items are delivered safely to your delivery address, it is advisable to have someone there to sign for the goods.
Artificial Plants Online will do everything possible to request the logistic company to contact you in advance, but unfortunately we cannot guarantee a phone call as we use third party couriers and they may their own procedures and constrains.
Receipt of Delivery:
Before signing as having received the products in good order please unpack and check the product/s for any faults or damages. If you have any concerns you must make appropriate notes on the delivery cart note before signing it and ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the fault or damage immediately following the delivery.
You must notify Artificial Plants Online of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods by phone on (02) 4721 4918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your advice of any faulty or damaged goods we will liaise directly with our Supplier/s to resolve the issue. Please refer to the Refunds & Returns Policy section for more information.
Artificial Plants Online offers free delivery for orders over $220 to most metro cities. Freight may be payable for some states, remote towns and bulky items.
Payment of your purchases can be made as follows:
1. Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
3. Direct Deposit
Internet Banking – Please ensure your Order Number is included as the Reference for online transfers. This will assist us in identifying your order and processing it quickly. You can deposit the money directly into our bank account via electronic funds transfer.
Payment made with Credit Card will show “Greenery Imports” on your bank statement.
Your privacy and the security of your information is of paramount importance to us. All our online payments are processed using 128bit secure which is a premium e-commerce payment gateway.
If making a payment by credit card over the phone your credit card details will be taken by an Artificial Plants Online staff members. Once the payment has been processed and authorised your credit card details will be destroyed.
RISK AND TITLE:
All risk in supplied products will pass from Artificial Plants Online to you at the time of delivery to you. The ownership of products remains with Artificial Plants Online until full payment for all supplied products has been received by Artificial Plants Online.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
We have taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website and the information provided are accurate and up to date. However, we do not give any representation or warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of information contained on this website and cannot be held liable for any person/s who may suffer loss relying on any information contained on this website. We disclaim all implied and/or express warranties, take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of this website.
Except as expressly stated in these terms, Artificial Plants Online will not be liable for any loss whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of opportunity), expense, damage, or injury that is suffered in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to use this website, the content or materials of the website or any purchases made through the website, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Artificial Plants Online accepts no liability for any error in data or other information transmitted through this website, whether that error is caused by you or any technical malfunction or unauthorised access to or alteration of data or other information transmitted through this website or of any information contained on this website.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, that part will be severed from this agreement and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY:
Artificial Plants Online will only make, and is only obligated to make a refund in accordance with their Refunds & Returns Policy. The guidelines for eligibility are detailed in this policy.
SALE ITEMS AND CUSTOM-MADE ITEMS
*All sale items and custom-made products are exempt from our standard return policy. We do not accept returns for items that are in the clearance section or are custom made such as hedges. Items that are in the HOT DEALS categories are not returnable or refundable so please choose carefully.
Refund will only be offer for the following reasons:
1. Where your products are damaged in transit
We carry transit insurance to protect our customer’s purchases, however where you have signed for goods without outlining any faults or damage then these goods may not be covered by transit insurance. You must inspect your goods upon delivery and outline any faults or damage on the delivery note before signing it. You must ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the damage immediately following the delivery.
You must notify Artificial Plants Online of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Failure to do so, will mean that any transit policy will be voided.
2. Your goods have a manufacturers fault/flaw or damage
If you detect a manufacturers fault with your item you must notify us within 24 hours. You will be offered a replacement item if available. If a replacement item is not available you will be offered a similar item at a similar price or a refund. A refund is not available if a replacement item is available. Faults not reported within 24 hours are not eligible for a refund.
3. The incorrect item has been delivered to you
Please contact Artificial Plants Online within 24 hours of the delivery of an incorrect item. We will arrange for the collection of the incorrect item and delivery of the correct item. You will not incur any additional costs in this circumstance. Your replacement item will be delivered to you within the normal delivery time frame for that item.
4. Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear.
We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery.
5. Method and payment of refunds.
Refund will ONLY be issued if it meets above criteria. You accept that all refunds will be provided to you by electronic funds transfer to your nominated account or in any other way decided at the discretion of Artificial Plants Online.
*All sale items are exempt from our standard return policy. We do not accept returns for items that are in the clearance section. Items that are in the HOT DEALS categories are not returnable or refundable so please choose carefully.
CHANGE OF MIND
No refund is offered for change of mind. Items can be returned within 7 days of receipt for replacement or a store credit less any cost of freight incurred to Artificial Plants Online. A 10% restocking fees is also applicable. Under no circumstances returns are accepted after 7 days so please choose carefully.
Customer is responsible for cost of freight for both ways. For larger items, we can arrange a Courier to have the goods returned. The return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
Items must be returned in a new condition and in its original packaging.
Refunds are giving as a store credit. This will be emailed to you as a coupon. Under no circumstances money will be refunded so please choose carefully.
If more images are required email us of what you need prior to placing the order at email@example.com
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
You may cancel an order only if the order has not been dispatched, however the following 10% charges will apply to specially made products:
COLOUR OF PRODUCTS
We take care to ensure we provide you with accurate colour descriptions and images, however there may be reasons why the colour of your item on arrival is not as depicted on your screen.
1. Colours of products displayed on your computer monitor may vary from the actual colour of the item you are purchasing. This is due to the high variance in colours utilised by computer monitors.
2. Many of our products are hand made and there may be variance in colour or pattern for this reason.
We will not offer a refund due to a variation in colour from that depicted on our website and your screen.
Artificial Plants Online is covered by the National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988.
Artificial Plants Online recognises the importance of protecting your privacy. We understand that protecting your privacy is important to obtaining and holding your trust.
We may collect the following information from you:
- some personal details;
- other information that you will supply to us.
Use and Disclosure:
We use your personal information in order to provide you with products and services that you have requested, to notify you of products, services and special offers that may be of interest to you (marketing) and to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us.
To do this, we may disclose your personal information to organisations that carry out functions on our behalf. This may include suppliers of products and service providers, such as freight carriers and mailing houses.
Artificial Plants Online does not share, sell or trade your personal information.
Access and correction:
In most cases you will be able to gain access to personal information about you held by us. Please contact us if you would like to access your personal information.
If you become aware of any errors or omissions in respect of our personal information please contact us so that we can correct your information.
Opting out of marketing:
You can opt out of receiving marketing material from us at any time by contacting us.
Storage and security:
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at Artificial Plants Online. We want you to be able to order from us with confidence.
We will take reasonable steps to keep the personal information that we hold about you secure to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.We use a secure transaction environment. All credit card payments are processed using 128 bit secure, which is a premium e-commerce payment gateway.
We use our best efforts to ensure that information received through Artificial Plants Online website remains secure within our systems. However users should be aware that there are inherent risks in transmitting information across the internet.
Privacy concerns or complaints:
If you have concerns or would like to make a complaint regarding the treatment of your personal information by us please contact us.
Further information about privacy:
You can find more information about privacy on the office of the Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
Please contact us at:
Artificial Plants Online,
11/2187 Castlereagh Rd, Penrith, NSW 2750
Phone: (02) 4721 4918
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the state of NSW . You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales, Australia.
- Any damaged items needs to be notified within 24 hours of receipt. Please inspect your order upon arrival and document any damages with the shipping company. All damages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of the product. Photos must be emailed as proof of damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 day returns on most items.* 10% Restocking Fee
- Under no circumstances returns are excepted after 7 days so please choose carefully.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Also responsible for the freight cost we paid to have the items sent to you.
- For larger items, we can arrange the to have the goods returned. The return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Items must be returned in a new condition in the original packaging to qualify for a refund.
- Refunds are giving as a store credit. This will be emailed to you as a coupon. Under no circumstances money will be refunded so please choose carefully.
- If more images are required email us of what you need prior to placing the order at email@example.com
- If your order arrives damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your merchandise. We will send you replacement parts or replacement product as soon as possible.
- We do not except returns simple because colours may vary due to computer screen settings or lighting at time of photos taken.
- Most products are sent in original packaging to avoid damage during transportation. The leaves will need to bent out. Some palms will need to have the leaves pushed into place. Instructions are provided.
- All plants will need to have the leaves bent out. Some bigger trees like palm will need the leaves pushed into place.
- All photos are taken of the actual plant.
- Artificial Plants Online offers free delivery for orders over $220.00 to most metro cities. Subsidised freight may be payable to some states, remote areas and for bulky items.
* We do not accept returns for custom built products like hedges and products on sale these can be found in the clearance categories ( HOT DEAL).
- CUSTOM ORDERS. Custom build orders are final sale and non-returnable like hedges. Once the item has moved into production. We will charge your credit card before the item is built. Order modifications may or may not be able to be accommodated once in production. Changes may incur a change fee from the manufacturer.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing. Refunds will be credited as a store credit. The store credit will be emailed to you as a coupon to use on our website.
We require a picture to file a damage claim. Please take a picture of your damaged item and email it with your order number and preferred contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied it is complete. If your item is damaged you must contact customer service within 24 hours of receipt of your order to file a claim. You must save all of the packaging materials that were used for the shipment.
For freight shipments, please inspect your item before the driver leaves. When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged.” If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
If you have already accepted the package and notice concealed damage or missing parts in your shipment you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your product. We will ship you replacement parts free of charge. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement, you can return the item under our standard return policy.